Changes to improve multiprocessing PRESUBMIT support in Windows
* make RunTest's multiprocessing.Pool in the constructor of InputApi
to avoid getting tripped up by chdir manipulation.
* Don't do the split cyclic-import check when the invoker of the
Pylint presubmit checks explicitly sends cyclic import check
parameters via extra_args
* fix pseudobug where ownership of the files variable was unclear,
and pass all arguments on stdin (instead of mix of CLI + stdin).
* fix bug in pylint which caused it to manipulate sys.path before
spawning its subprocesses, which caused multiprocessing to fail
* Note: This may carry a slight semantic change. Before, pylint would
add all .py files' directories to sys.path while checking any of
them. Now in parallel mode, pylint will only add the path of the
single file to sys.path. This behavior actually mirrors Python's
own behavior, so the check should be more-correct than before (and
should cut down on pylint import scanning time with very large
* If someone encounters an issue with this, please note that the
GetPylint check also includes an extra_paths_list which is
expressly for this purpose.
Remail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Review URL: https://codereview.chromium.org/1208743002
git-svn-id: svn://svn.chromium.org/chrome/trunk/tools/depot_tools@295908 0039d316-1c4b-4281-b951-d872f2087c98
5 files changed